Types of Blower Hoses & Ducts:
- Compressible Blower Hoses - Ventilation Blower Hoses
- Insulated Blower Hoses for Hot and Cold Air
- Crush-Resistant Insulation Blower Hoses
- Construction Blower Hoses
Get the Right Blower Hose for Your Application
- FX Series Hoses: FX-400, FX-550. These are sewn ducts that are more resistant to extreme temperatures, made with materials that don't break down when exposed to extreme heat and environments.
- Spring Flex Hoses: SD-W, FSP-5. These blower ducts are heat-welded and ideal for moving large volumes of air in portable or permanent ventilation systems in more moderate temperatures.
- Sto-Sack. A single-ply polyester fabric hose that features a yellow PVC vinyl coating, along with a spring steel wire helix reinforcement, a black external PVC wearstrip, and a self-storage bag.
- SD. A single-ply yellow neoprene coated fabric hose featuring polyester construction and spring steel wire helix reinforcement.
- SD-W. Similar to the SD, only with an additional black external PVC wearstrip.
- AWP-W. A single-ply polyester fabric hose with a yellow acrylic coating, along with a spring steel wire helix reinforcement and an external black PVC wearstrip.
- FX Series: FX-180, FX-180SF, FX-400, and FX-550. Sewn hoses that are capable of resisting high temperatures
Thermo Insulated Heating/Cooling
Flexaust also offers thermo-insulated heating and cooling ducts. Using these ducts will allow temperatures to remain more consistent and help eliminate condensation concerns. We can customize the materials for these based on individual needs. These blower duct products include:
- Arctic Duct 3. Two single-ply PVC coating polyester fabric plies with a , with an insulation barrier featuring a black external PVC wearstrip and spring steel wire helix reinforcement.
- Arctic Duct U. Two single-ply neoprene-coated polyester fabric, also featuring a spring steel wire helix and an external PVC wear strip. Additionally, this duct is made with flame-retardant materials, features an R4 insulation factor, and is compressible for ease of storage.
Insulation Blowing & Removal
- E-2. A lightweight clear hose featuring polyethylene construction and a spring steel wire helix reinforcement - removal.
- Flx-Thane LD. Lightweight polyurethane hoses available in clear or black colors, with a spring steel wire helix coated with bronze as reinforcement - Removal.
- Flx Plus. Gray polyethylene copolymer hose featuring a polyethylene helix reinforcement - Removal.
- Flex-Tube EF (Eco-Friendly). Clear medium-weight co-extruded polyolefin elastomer hose, reinforced by a rigid green external polypropylene helix - Removal.
- Flex-Tube TR. Black medium-weight hose made with co-extruded thermoplastic rubber, along with a rigid black external polypropylene helix - Removal.
- Mark 2. A medium-weight polyethylene hose with a translucent polyethylene helix for reinforcement, allowing for the close monitoring of the flow of materials. Profile construction of hose engineered to fluff up the insulation to fill space being insulated - Blowing.
If you require a mulch blower hose, our Flex-Tube PU is a great product for mulch blowing applications. This tube is a medium-weight clear hose featuring co-extruded thermoplastic ether-based polyurethane materials, along with a rigid external yellow ABS helix for reinforcement. It’s lighter and more durable than conventional heavy walled PVC hose and offered in 100’ lengths with an optional swivel connectors to prevent twisting.